Tuesday 16 January 2018


Af, Memes, and Ramen: current financial status:
 3 MINUTE
 Broke AF
 0
 Chicke
 Ramen
 Noodles
 With
😂😭😂 MexicansProblemas @wearemitu

 Permit me to officially wish you a happy new year,
the euphoria might have died down for some of you, and the reality of a new year is beginning to set in, after the random expenses and spontaneous goodwill that might have taken place in the last few weeks before 2017 ended. I am trying to recoup depleted funds. At some point, I stopped going around with my debit cards, but everyone is "woke" now, Ahn ha, cant you do a transfer? which bank are you using, with mouth agape I stare as they start reeling out the various shortcodes of Nigeria commercial banks. I can't really tell what the smirk on their faces means, when you tell them its not a shortcode issue, Babe, I am broke. When you start reeling out your expenses, the smirk changes into a smile that holds no depth, and almost subconsciously we both sigh and she quips "it is well'. honestly, is it? is what? she askes me with a mild irritation, is it well? I repeat quizzically, she gives me the crazy eyes and mouths, 'God will do it' I wanted to do the whole question back tingy again, one look at the impatience in her eyes, I decided against it. make I no come waste her time, her helpers are in front.

No comments: