Tuesday 7 June 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.



     Good morning friends, hope you slept well, I woke up with a huge smile on my face this morning, it's my brother's birthday today.
My God! how time flies, we have  had our ups and down, it was amusing to everyone how we always fought and argued yet we were inseparable, I was your mouth piece, when you were a stammering as a child, on so many occasions, I had fought your fight, even though I wasn't so strong myself, the most prominent one I remember was that faithful day when you went to our cousin's house and she banged ur head against a glass table, because you asked her for sweet, I was six and you were just four,but when I saw the blood on your forehead I was overcome with rage, she was older than us both, I was so angry I charged at her and rammed my head continuously into her face, we both ended up having swollen foreheads,hahaha. Throughout our childhood, you stood up for me.
     I witnessed all the exciting facets of your childhood, from the Pastor to the Michael Jackson phase, you made us and everyone around laugh, I was constantly looming in your shadow, you were the extrovert and I always wished I could be as carefree as you, be able to dance, sing and not feel shy, just thinking about those days makes me smile.
   You have grown into a fine young man who puts God first and is loyal to family, a respectful son and a dutiful brother, you have made us laugh at the weirdest things, you have brought the sunshine and laughter in our lives, we all love you immensely and on this special day I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU NOW AND ALWAYS JUNIOR.

FAMILY IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF LOVE 

2 comments:

junior said...

Couldn't hold back d tears ,people around me are wandering ...
I think m highly privileged to b your bro or a part of d Daniels family, God bless u all for me and grant us our heart desires
Love u to the moon and back

Raz said...

Spot on and well said.....Keep it up Dear