Monday 13 June 2016

Imagine meeting your better half as a child without knowing...FATE!

A Chinese newlywed couple realised that they were meant to be together after they found a 20-year-old picture of them together as kids at a wedding.

25-year-old Wang Ming, a retired soldier from Lushi County in central China’s Henan Province, was introduced to Zhu Haiyan, who works at a dental clinic. Before their wedding, the couple was going through a childhood photo album when a picture of Zhu taken in 1996 at a wedding ceremony caught Wang’s eyes.
"The moment I laid my eyes on the photo, I was surprised. The boy in the photo looked just like me," Wang said.

Wang’s family confirmed that the kid who was standing next to his young fiancĂ©e was none other than the bridegroom himself.

Source: CCTV


This is really awesome, I would go look at all my baby pictures and track down every adorable Lil boy I took pictures with, I might as well start my mr right hunt from there...hahaha haha haha  *justkidding*

No comments: